Do you dream of adding “Published Author”
to your list of credentials?
Is it time to stop dreaming and get cracking?
If you’re like a lot of would-be authors with whom we work, you’ve been telling people (including yourself!) that you are “writing a book” for long enough. It’s time to commit to your own success. It’s time for the Awakening Author Group Mastermind program.
Becoming a published author is a goal many people share and, having worked with countless people on their book-writing projects over the years, we know how challenging it can be to get a book written and published. It’s tough to focus on your book when you have so many other projects on the go… and it’s especially hard for folks who don’t consider writing their strongest suit. Then there’s that quiet little confidence issue: although you might be brilliant in many other areas of your life, there’s a little piece of you that wonders if you’ve really got what it takes.
The Awakening Author Online Group Mastermind program was designed with you in mind!
It’s an elite program run by Susan Crossman, book coach, editor and traditionally-published author of four books. It will support you sharing your story, so you can cross “Write A Book” off your bucket list and shift your career into overdrive.
Plus, it will give you:
• Stronger motivation than ever before for writing the story you have been holding inside
• Greater confidence in your ability to write powerfully and fluidly
• Fool-proof tips and techniques for getting unstuck, eliminating overwhelm and writing with impact and
• A plan of action for moving forward with your writing
The Awakening Author Mastermind program provides:
• One online group mastermind call every month, each of which will include powerful techniques for mindset mastery as well as practical tips for honing your writing skills
• A private Facebook group for sharing Aha’s and insights
• Preferential rates on 1:1 writing coaching sessions with Susan and on her writing Mastermind Days and Writing Retreats
• Full Access to the Author-Ease library of video interviews
Expect homework, laughter and the delight of sharing your writing journey in the company of other people who ‘‘get it.”
The world is waiting for the story only you can share.
The calls take place on the third Tuesday of every month from 6:30-7:30 pm Eastern and the cost is $125.00 a month plus HST. A three-month commitment is required.
Here are the dates for 2019:
Steve Illot, author of The Domestic Archaeologist
“Susan Crossman has a remarkable talent; a talent for applying just the right pressure at just the right place, and at just the right moment to reveal where a writer’s masterpiece is hiding. She wields that editorial power with heart and experience and an audacious joy for the process. I am so lucky to have met her just when I did.”
Alex Paterson, author of No Helping Hand (Deadly Waves)
“I can’t tell you how much better my book is because of Susan, and she is also a wonderful and charismatic woman on a personal level. I needed a tremendous amount of help with my book and I was blessed to have been taken on by her as a client, she is just out of this world…”
Blythe Ward, author of Stepping up to a Happy Stepfamily
“As a first-time writer, it was a daunting task to have confidence in my abilities to communicate my ideas for a book… but I was fortunate indeed to engage the services of Susan. She took time both to meet with me, understand both my project and my communication style. She worked within that framework to provide ideas, edits and overall encouragement. The result – a published book.”